Not sure where to start, the last few weeks have been fairly un-eventful...I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday and everything is the same I suppose. Although it wasn't an echo-that's next week- so all they can tell it that the heart appears abnormal, seriously!, I do not have gestational diabetes woot! woot!, and she thinks I might have something I'm not sure of the name whatever it is it I itch ALOT - I"m talking all over all the time constant itching - anyway I'm supposed to take some benedryl every night, Great!
I have been having sooo many contractions! I'm getting nervous he won't be able to stay in my belly until November, for now I'll just keep hoping the contractions stay irregular!
and last but not least...we got the keys to our house and have started moving! Yeah! I'm glad that this is happening now, how could I do it with 2 kids? eekkk?
I also went through some old photographs...look at the similarities...
Me 18 months - Grace 10 months
and of course we have to show the messy faces! Both about 9 months:
Beautiful pictures and you are right...you two look so much alike!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear that you don't have gestational diabetes. That is always good news. Not sure what to make of the itching, but it doesn't sound like much fun at these late days of a pregnancy.
Take care of yourself and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I had that too! Its enough to drive you absolutly insane! Hopefully you only have to endure it a little while longer!
ReplyDelete