Oct 18, 2009

Amnio Friday - Party Saturday

Friday I had my Amniocentesis scheduled, I was so scared! I had seen this procedure done on TV and knew how long the needle was ahhhh! My mom and Ben came with me for support, while they were searching for a pockets of fluid I was so scared I just cried! Once they put the needle in it was really just a small pain and then I felt like I was going to pass out.. seriously I think I said it 3 or 4 times my arms went limp and everyone's voice seemed really far away. I didn't pass out and they hooked me to the monitors for 15 minutes to be sure the baby was okay. We will have the results in 10-14 days.


Saturday we had planned Gracie's Dr. Seuss Birthday Party! Along with moving and all the doctor appointments I was not prepared at all yesterday we were up at 8 and didn't sit down once. Gracie means so much to Ben and I, I am glad that we could give her this gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment