First of all I can't help but feel guilty, this is our family blog and my darling daughter hasn't been given the love she deserves. She is the light of my life I could watch her all day long (well, I guess I do). She will be a year on Tuesday and I just keep wondering where that year has gone? what have we done? what do we need to do? and I hope it has been good enough for her! She is so amazing I just don't know how we got so lucky to have a baby that never cries, seriously she NEVER cries! She is the funniest little thing; she will laugh and laugh at our dogs, Harley and Lily. She will chase Lily around (until she runs under the bed) screaming at the top of her lungs, it's hilarious! Grace loves to eat; she will pretty much eat anything you give her except banana's. I'm always asked "do you think she will eat 'this'?" it sort of makes me laugh cause she would eat cardboard if that is what you gave her :) My little Princess loves her daddy...she prefers him over me definitely unless I have food (which brings us back to the previous statement) or ice, this kid can't get enough ice, she's just like her mama. She is Daddy's little princess as she walks around the house the majority of the day saying "da-da" or when he goes into the garage she pounds on the door waiting for him to come back in. Grace enjoys bathing and brushing her teeth so much all you have to do is tell her let's go take a bath/brush teeth and she runs to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom she proceeds to dance at the side of the tub while you undress her. She also thoroughly enjoys getting into things any cubby she can find, she climbs into the dishwasher, the bottom drawer on the stove, the drawer to her dresser, the bathroom cabinets, under the table, under her brother's bassinet, into the closet and anywhere else she can find to get into or under. My precious child you are the love of my life, you make me smile just thinking about your little crooked smile and the way you shout and give me hugs =). Gracie, we love you so much and can't wait for you to meet your little brother (whom I'm sure you will incessantly tease).
The L&D stint was Tuesday night, I had thought my water might have broken so I proceeded to call anyone who may know what this feels like, and I am told maybe it did. I call the doctor on call to ask what I should do, 'can I please just wait until my appointment on Friday?' well of course I can't and besides my wonderful husband has just gotten home and packed 3 bags for us. He was sure this was it (by the way it was so cute how he ran around the house in a hurry to get everything ready and just kept telling me to sit down!- what made this even more funny is that we just moved and has no idea where anything is.) well, we drove all the way up to the UofU and I sat in the uncomfortable bed with that itchy monitor on my belly (all while the nurses had no idea why we were there, even though I had called) I was having some pretty consistent contractions and I was sure that my water had broken but now we know I just peed myself (Great, I will be the laughing stock of my family for a while) The last pregnancy we also went to the hospital and were sent home with great news " you have gas!" Seriously! This is what I pay medical professionals for: 1. to tell me I have gas and 2. to let me know I pee myself. AWESOME!
Oct 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment