Well at least some things have been decided...We will be moving October 1 yeah! I have to say I am stoked to FINALLY have our own place again! Grace's Dr. Seuss Birthday extravaganza will be on October 17 at our new house! and I will be delivering at the U (I may have said this already, although I am happy it is decided) oh, and I think that our son finally has a name, it will be ... "drum roll" ... Jaxson Alexander. Now that I am writing this I am think no that's not it... I just don't know naming a boy is hard work! He needs a name I can't just keep calling him baby boy!
I've started a calendar to keep track of our many appointments, it is rather daunting to look and see a doctor appointments ever single week in September. and I'm certain that as I go to these appointments I will make more appointments one for every week in October I'm sure :)
Sep 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment