The Holidays are finally over, and I have to say I am a little relieved. I felt pulled in so many directions this holiday season it was really hard to just enjoy it. I wasn't sure what to do, stay home with Mason to keep him healthy - or - join the family for the festivities. We ended up going to a few family functions and reluctantely keeping Mason to ourselves and going through a few bottles of hand sanitizer :) I do apologize to everyone who wanted to hold him and shower him with kisses, and Thank you so much for understanding! We thankfully kept him healthy thus far! Poor Gracie on the other hand has ended up with an eye infection and a cold :( I feel so bad for the little bugger. Saturday before Christmas we had the Gallagher Christmas party, Ben was working so I braved it with both kids alone, of course the perfect husband that he is he ended up coming for his lunch break. Grace had a blast playing with all the kids. Santa came and brought a cute little people tractor, it is so cute! Christmas Eve we had the Mcbride's over to meet Mason and open a few gifts, Gracie got a stroller and dolly from her GG and Papa, she didn't care to much for the dolly but LOVES the stroller, she even tries to ride in it-too cute! Mommy and Daddy got some so comfy new sheets, Thanks Grandma!! We had so much fun Christmas morning watching Grace open all of our gifts, she enjoyed tearing up all the paper. Daddy mad her a toy box, he really put his heart and soul into I can't wait until she is older and I can tell her how hard he worked to make it perfect for her! Next up was the Crawford party ... Thanks to Jennifer this happens every year and it is so wonderful to see all the family! And last night we finally got to go out just Ben and I it was so awesome! I love our babies but once in a while I like to have Daddy all to myself! Grace and Mason spent a few hours with Grandma J and Grandpa (Thank you both so much)
And now to a WONDERFUL 2010- This year is going to be awesome I can just feel it! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and I wish you the BEST this new year!
Here are some pics through the last few weeks...





No comments:
Post a Comment