Dec 9, 2009
Cardiologist Appointment Today
We had an appointment with the cardiologist for an ekg and chest xray this morning, Mason is heeling well. Everything looks good is what I was told but that's about it. I feel like they look at me like I am some young, dumb mom and I know nothing! I'm really frusterated, I have tried so hard to learn about Mason's condition, to listen to everything that the doctors explain and know where he is at in his recovery. They asked me what doctor I want to see next and I feel like the only doctor that actually took the time to answer my questions and explain things is Dr. Kaza. (the Surgeon). We have an appointment in February with Dr. Mack and hopefully that will go better. Mason was 8lbs 3oz today, he is growing so well. I am so proud of my little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment