I feel so blessed to have little Mason home with us, he has been home for 10 days now. I can't believe how time just flies with Gracie and Mason both to take care of. Ben has been able to take some time off to spend with us and to help me recooperate. He is such an amazing husband! I am so thankful for the things that he does for us.
Mason had an appointment with Dr.Packer (Pediatrician) on Nov. 30 he weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 19.5 inches...The high calorie intake worked yeah!! He was tongue tied just like his big sis, thankfully the proceedure is nothing compared to what he's been through. He is now nursing wonderfully although he's quit a lazy eater. I'll be interested to see his weight when we see the cardiologist next Wednesday, His scar is healing really well, I'm hopeful the inside is looking as good as the outside.
Grace is still adjusting to sharing her parents, she is doing a great job. Grace loves her baby brother so much and just wants him to play with her so bad! We took the kids to get some photographs it was so hard to try and keep both of them smiling in each picture :) Here are some of the best ones:
Dec 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment