Apr 30, 2010
Kids say the darndest things....
Mason started sitting up like really sitting up, it's so awesome! Gracie has started saying 'no' and meaning it, the other day she refused to take a nap and was out of her bed so I went in to put her back in bed and say goodnight, I opened the door and said "Gracie it's time for night night, get back in bed please" and she mater a factly said "Nauo" (no). It was the cutest thing! In fact I had to turn around so she wouldn't see me smile, I couldn't keep a straight face after that. What a little turd! She has continued saying no and it's not as cute anymore. Last night I asked her if she was tired and she said "nigh nigh" at first I thought it sounded like no but asked her again and she ran to her bedroom, too cute! I've totally given up my debit card and now I am only carrying one credit card for emergencies (I figured I would be less likely to cheat with the credit card). I haven't spent money in a few days and it feels great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment